We help your organization improve your work in a way that is good for your financials, customers, employees, environment and the community.
Business Performance Improvement LLC (BPI) is a sustainable process improvement consulting firm located in Portland, Oregon, founded by Brion Hurley. Our mission is focused on “helping businesses and organizations achieve ‘triple bottom line’ performance using Lean and Six Sigma.”
We help you make the work in your organization simpler, more streamlined, less frustrating and higher quality. We do this by teaching your staff, volunteers, and workers about process improvement, then helping them implement this knowledge into their work.
They become more engaged, which becomes evident to your customers and stakeholders, which leads to better performance for your organization.
By selecting BPI, you are allowing us to have a greater impact through our sustainability efforts.
We want to work with clients that share our values and principles. Contact us if you feel your organization might be a good fit.
How can we help your organization?
- Training: Start by learning about Lean and Six Sigma. Look under the Training, Free Stuff, Services and Store section.
- Projects: Complete an event or project to gain hands-on experience with the tools and concepts. Consider sustainable improvements. Look under the Services, Certification and About section.
- Success: Document and communicate the success of your activity, which can include obtaining certification. Look under the Certification section.
- Recognition: Share your results to the wider community. Post your results online, apply for an award, or share it at a conference or via webinar.
Contact us if you have any questions about the process above…
Lean Six Sigma Training Bundle
$950.00Classic LeSportsac Night Amelia Handbag Blooms 1gfBCnWdg
- Casual Large NICOLE Hobo Messenger Bag Tote amp; Shoulder Canvas Capacity Handbag Body DORIS Gray Cross Bag r0xf40wUqGabrine Crossbody 00465 Sequin Womens Little Handbag Silver Stars Glitter Bag Shoulder ZBZxrgq
“Who Wants to be a Green Belt?” Quiz Game
$25.00Add to cart
10 Tips for Greening your 5S event$0.00 Add to cart
Earn a 33% commission for selling our digital products. Learn more
Let us sell your products on our store. Learn more